Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Silhouette

I have been asleep again
For longer than usual
Because my virtual cocaine
Got me very sentimental.

All night long I waited
For a dose of you once more
But you stood there utter intoxicated
Ignoring the pains I endure.

And forever more my angry siren
Will render me defeat and regret
This love I have always sought to gain
Is something we should just forget.

A never-ending battle
A war that always was in vain
An unsung lullaby before I fell
Asleep to never awaken again...


Copyright ©2009 Theren Alexander

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
you're just extremely fantastic. I really like what you've acquired here,
really like what you are stating and the way in which you say
it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart.
I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.
Here is my web page Tuition Tutor

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • my wiLdeRnesS
  • Scenes and Sceneries
Free Cursors
Web Counter
NetZero