Monday, November 21, 2005

pAiNS

Paintings I did of a crescent moon,
waiting, wishing my love sees it soon,
sleeps behind the dark night shadows,
hoping in whispers of heart-broken sorrows.

A picturesque sight of it before him,
of a maiden seated in thoughful dream,
of dashing waves against the rocks,
of a gigantic waterbed, the love it blocks.

I wish in tears all my longing nights,
the wishes if granted, the gods they might,
I wish he was here to hold me in his arms,
I wish to see again his enigmatic charms.

Not once did I ever feel such a touch,
never again will I fall this much,
because the painting is all still undone,
with him out there forever just gone.

So, I stay in my little room in vain,
my heart stained with every grain of pain,
at each passing second an unknown love chase,
the pains in the portrait of his face.

Copyright ©2005 Theren Alexander

3 Comments:

Blogger PN said...

You should write more often!!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Theren Alexander said...

Well, I'm not done yet. It's not yet the complete collection.

Believe me when I write...it pours =)

By the way, have you gone through the whole site? It has other pages. Have you read eveything?

Chill! Thanks for dropping by!

1:44 AM  
Blogger kipnotic kid said...

nice thoughts. better written.

its not often you read poetry like yours. i like it.

others (including unfortunate me) are simply trying hard to write as well.

hope you could also read mine someday and tell me how i do...

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • my wiLdeRnesS
  • Scenes and Sceneries
Free Cursors
Web Counter
NetZero