Monday, July 31, 2006

MORNING

It was your callous words
In my oblivion and madness
That slapped the realities until I awoke
I had a glimpse of you in my dream
Or so I thought…


I heard your laughter mocking me
In utter intention to break me free
What would I be without you?
Who can better tell me I am stupid?
Without meaning otherwise
But, to let me face my fears…

I have looked at life differently
From the moment you have spoken those truths for me
Those that hurt but seemed soothing
When expressed by you

And I have looked at love rather faithfully
When you have caressed me
And comforted with the promise
Of a better time ahead
A new beginning encompassing what end…

I awoke and I saw you
I saw light and felt the pricking heat
That and I assumed

The new life borne for the fallen angel…





Copyright ©2006 Theren Alexander


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • my wiLdeRnesS
  • Scenes and Sceneries
Free Cursors
Web Counter
NetZero