Saturday, May 19, 2007

Unspoken

Written: November 11, 2006 (07:10 PM)


There is a beautiful masterpiece
I have wanted to write about.
About YOU...
But I keep holding back
Because to unravel the beauty
And significance of it...of YOU...
Will unfold a mystery curtained for the long run.
I am scared.
I bend over and hurt my leg
To stop and stare at the beautiful sight
Which caught me verily amazed at its existence.
What is it about you that keep me chained?
What do you have I couldn't seem to resist?
The longer I have you around,
The more I am tortured by the sheer idea
Of dying if I don't see your face.
Like being intoxicated
Before the intoxication happens...
As if I have assumed pace over water
And actually think I can walk over it.
It is a scary and wonderful feeling captured in one
Making you feel like you can fly without wings.
I imagine you in my solitude
For some inspiration and zest
Into my oppressed life,
To form up a smile in the midst
Of my craze and confusion.
You whom I have not spoken about
To manage reality and fantasy all the same...
The phantom, the masked Romeo;
The being who could be;
...The love of my life!
Copyright ©2007 Theren Alexander

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • my wiLdeRnesS
  • Scenes and Sceneries
Free Cursors
Web Counter
NetZero