Monday, November 21, 2005

LovE aT sUnsEt

My heart held still with a different beat,
the feeling came by so suddenly,
I looked to it without much recognition,
and couldn't explain why I was happy.

It was admiration for those almond eyes,
as they gazed back at me in an appeal,
coupled by that irresistible smile,
death befall if looks could kill!

I was sixteen, stupid and in love,
fresh at the fruit of my innocence,
naive, perhaps, too young for such emotions,
but I have loved and took the chance.

All the while the flames were kindling,
I let my affection drift by untouched,
he didn't know how much I loved him,
I didn't know I loved him that much...


Copyright ©2005 Theren Alexander

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • my wiLdeRnesS
  • Scenes and Sceneries
Free Cursors
Web Counter
NetZero